Benefits for businesses
• No wasted commuting time.
Saving employees money and time will boost morale amongst your team hugely
• Increased productivity
Data from surveys suggests that working from home leads to a noticeable increase in productivity amongst your team, so they can get more done.
• Employees will be happier.
Remote work provides a great work-life balance for employees - happy employees do great work.
• It is simple to set up
With such a wide range of software available, setting up remote working has never been easier for you.
• No need to pay for office space, supplies, or snacks
With employees working from home, they are self-catering and highly productive. This boosts efficiency and increases profits.
• Minimal wasted time or useless meetings
Online working reduces procrastination, boosting focus and allows prioritisation of those important tasks on the to-do list.
• Hire the best, regardless of location
Without the restriction of geographical location, it is possible to hire the best possible team from around the globe.
• Positive PR
With so many industry-leading companies switching to remote work, providing the option to do so creates space for positive impressions. This gives your business an edge in a competitive world.
• There is plenty of software to make managing your team a breeze
The vast range of online software available makes managing your team so much easier!
• Increased insights into other markets
By working remotely, around the globe, your business can expand and explore new markets. Where could you go?
• More appeal to work for you
In a concentrated market, having the option for working from home often gives a job listing the edge. Who wouldn't want the option to ditch the commute?
• You can try out optional remote work.
As an employer, you don't have to go all-in remotely. You could try a few days a week, or even per month and observe the benefits.
• Increase employee loyalty significantly
In 2020, the world saw how powerful remote work can be. Employees are likely to not give up such a benefit, staying with you for longer.
• Employees take fewer sick days
When working from home, it is much easier to deal with minor illness and health inconveniences. Whereas a cold might keep employees out of the office, they are likely to carry on working at home.
• Employees often work longer when saving commute time.
Without fixed commute schedules, employees are fluid and free to spend extra time on their work.
• If your employees work from home, so can you!
Not only can your team enjoy the benefits of remote work, but you also can too!